Sunday, February 23, 2014

Today: Rocky n chic for church


 EN
Happy sunday lovelies,

today its an post about my outfit I wore to church. I always wanted to do more outfit post but it's not that easy because from monday to friday i'm in the office from morning till evenig so there is no chance to catch the sun anymore. Thats why i'm trying to do outfit post on the weekend. Its the only way. But i think after finishing my practical training in that model agency by september there will be more time. I guess :)
So don't be mad of me. I'm trying my best. Workoholic u know ;)

So todays outfit is a mix of chic and rocky. I love leather ( so my leather jacket) and this pant that i wore is an fine highwaisted baggy and i love it. Probably my fav now.

DE
 Hoffe ihr genießt den Sonntag und das tolle Wetter (zumindest in Berlin).
In diesem Post zeig ich euch mein Outfit von heute.
Ich würde lieben gerne mehr Outfitposts machen aber die Zeit fehlt mir einfach. Sitze leider von Montag bis Freitag von morgends bis abends im Büro und da noch tolle Fotos beim dunkeln Himmel zu machen ist unmöglich. Daher versuche ich's an den Wochendende, wenn ich es schaff.
Aber bin bald mit meinem Praktikum im September fertig und dann widme ich meine ganze Zeit dem Blog. Hoffentlich ! :)
So also mein heutiges Outfit ist ein bissl schick aber hat auch einen rockigen Flair.
Ich liebe Leder und könnte meine Jacke dementsprechend jeden Tag tragen.
Und die Baggy ist eine feine Highwaist und momenten meine Lieblingshose.










 Whole outfit by H&M 
#teamh&m 

Keep in touch:

No comments:

Post a Comment