Saturday, December 13, 2014

OUTFIT: MY BELOVED GREY NEW COAT












// Crop Sweater, Boyfriend Jeans & Turban: H&M // Coat: Missguided // Chelsea Boots: Zara //

I  can't tell how much I look forward to christmas. I'm literally counting the days like a small kid till it's finally knocking on our doors. I already bought all the gifts for my family and friends, all the preparations are in the making and almost settled down, so I don't have to worry about anything.
You have to understand that I come from a household of 6 kids with 4 younger brothers & sisters and yeah it's sometimes hard to find the real and perfect gifts esp. for them. I feel like over and over the years I lost ideas but when I see that it comes that far I tend to be a little bit of tricky and go like undercover shopping with them just to see what they would pick unknowingly that I'm going to buy it at the end of the day haha. Always so happy when I see the face of them while open the gifts. Priceless!
 I would say that I'm a giver and I really love to be one. I mean I just want to see my beloved ones happy right?

Anywhos the coat that I had on in this post was something that I've been wanting for so long, seriously.
Some time ago I did my autumn/winter wishlist and a grey coat was like at the top of it. Well and luckily during the Black Friday sales that we had recently during Thanksgiving I made it to purchase this gorgeous kinda fluffy, oversized coat at Missguided and I love it. 
Since I've been loving to have headwear on I decided to get me a grey turban just to be matchy with my grey coat you know.

What are you looking forward to christmas?

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment