Sunday, March 8, 2015

OUTFIT: WHAT I WORE TO CHURCH











//  Tee: Mavi // Pants: Gina Tricot // Boots: H&M // Ring: Bershka // Sunnies: Primark //

Happy International Women's Day to all my strong and beautiful women out there. 
Today was a very sunny day in Berlin and I can finally, happily say that spring has finally arrive us too.  This day was filled with so much sun and joy. 
Today I tried something new and wore my wideleg pants that I got from a friend some while ago and paired with my simple and oversized tee and my beloved white booties. In appreciation for the sun I put on my finest mirror sunnies that I couldn't wear in a while. Blame it on the stupid winter weather. However the sun is finally up and I'm so looking forward for all the upcoming sunny days. I feel like if the weather's fine outside my mood's just the same. Who else feels the same?

What are you looking forward in spring the most?

Much Love xx


No comments:

Post a Comment