Sunday, March 8, 2015

OUTFIT: WHAT I WORE TO CHURCH











//  Tee: Mavi // Pants: Gina Tricot // Boots: H&M // Ring: Bershka // Sunnies: Primark //

Happy International Women's Day to all my strong and beautiful women out there. 
Today was a very sunny day in Berlin and I can finally, happily say that spring has finally arrive us too.  This day was filled with so much sun and joy. 
Today I tried something new and wore my wideleg pants that I got from a friend some while ago and paired with my simple and oversized tee and my beloved white booties. In appreciation for the sun I put on my finest mirror sunnies that I couldn't wear in a while. Blame it on the stupid winter weather. However the sun is finally up and I'm so looking forward for all the upcoming sunny days. I feel like if the weather's fine outside my mood's just the same. Who else feels the same?

What are you looking forward in spring the most?

Much Love xx