Friday, July 24, 2015

BLOGGER APARTMENT X FOREVER 21






Happy Friday everyone!

Today I'm actually feeling very great. The weather is all sunny and I've already been at the pool this afternoon. So much fun I tell y'all. My story from today is btw up on my snapchat: fabeautrends ;)

Anyways, I've already told you about our collab with Forever 21 during our Blogger Apartement project. All of us is fully dressed in Forever 21. I personally love all the different colors and styles of each blogger. Thank you Forever 21!!

Down below is the special I told you about. On the first day of fashion week we went out and shot some outfit pictures including the video down below .. I won't talk too much today, just enjoy watching the video. Hope you guys like it!

(Ps. Follow our YouTube channel (here) to stay updated since it's just the beginning)

Speak soon .. xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment