Thursday, April 7, 2016

OUTFIT: SPRING!












// Bodysuit: SheIn (click here) // Jeans: asos // Sneaker: Nike iD // Watch: Citizen //

Happy Thursday!

Well, the last couple of days and weeks have been tough on me which explains why I've been so absent lately on the blog. Had been dealing with uni stuff, work, projects and the list goes on.
In actual fact was I suppose to spend my semester holidays travelling, blogging, hanging out and that kinda stuff but reality came across fast and made me spend my days in the library studying for exams that I had to catch up on. Wasn't planned like that but I had to go with the flow and put priorities first.

Wrapping on the exams made my excitement huge to get back to blogging and most importantly relax after all those long days in library. Times flying so quick that I barely noticed that we're having spring already. Been spending the days outsides with friends after all. It always gets me how proper sunshine can change your mood from zero to literally one hundred (in a positive way) Can't wait for summer!

In other news, am I going to celebrate my 21st birthday in exact 1 week from today and I'm so thrilled to celebrate it with new friends made at the uni since I'm going to be in university for that period of time. Will keep you guys posted on my snapchat. Make sure to follow me there as I update daily. The name's: fabeautrends

 Until then, speak soon ..

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment