Tuesday, February 21, 2017

OUTFIT: PUMA SUEDE CORE COLORWAY












// Sweater: Missguided // Pants: H&M // Fishnet Socks: Lamoda // Sneaker: Foot Locker (here) //

Happy new week y'all!

Today I'm back with another outfit post of mine. A post that once again shows my appreciation for sneakers.
I've been hooked up by my friends at Foot Locker once again with dapper sneakers that I'm happy to include in my sneaker collection. As I've said already, there can never be too much sneakers in your collection. I'm happy collecting and showing them off. I'm not that that type of person who collects sneakers only for the sake of collecting ..NO! I actually try wearing all of them once in a while.
Sure it's always a pain in the ass to walk outside with fresh new kicks just to get somebody step on them and leaving a huge dirt mark. That's like the worst case scenario while wearing new kicks.
But to be honest, that shouldn't be the reason to store them in a box for over decades. Or do you think differently? Let me know ..

I did add the fishnet detail cause well I thought it looked cute. They might be trending at the moment but that wasn't the reason why I choosed to add it to my look. Wanted to try something different. Personally, to me I don't like the fishnet tights but the socking are okay I guess.

Any trends you've been in love with lately?

Wishing you a great start to the week ..


Much Love xx


Pics by @stillinstalation
Edit by me

No comments:

Post a Comment