Monday, March 31, 2014

3rd Nomination: Liebster Award




Hey  everybody!

I just got my 3rd nomimnation for a Liebster award. The first one is a while ago but the last two i got the past week by my lovely fellow bloggers Tania of Inspire My Fancy and Desola of STYLEEXPRESSIONS!!!.
Thanks for nominating me. I feel so honored.


What is a Liebster Award?!



The Liebster Award is presented to bloggers by fellow bloggers to broaden the blogging community and to welcome new bloggers. 


Once you are nominated, here are the rules that you must follow:

  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. 
  2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
  3. Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 500 followers.
  4. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  5. Tag your nominees and post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.



Questions of Desola:


1. what's your favourite blog post on my blog and on yours?

I love ur post with the silver and red african dress.
And i love all my posts :)


2. what is your life's motto?

Once you know better. You do better!


3. what/who is most responsible for your life's success?

Of course my fam cuz they're always on my back no matter what happens!



4. your favourite piece in your wardrobe?

My black overall from asos

5. what's your cyber pet peeve?

Hmm  .. i have to pass this questions ..lol




6. Who is the most stylish celebrity to you?

Rihanna


7. what colour do you wear/own the most?

I think black but for now I try to show more colour as its spring time







8. favourite bible verse or quote?

Matthew 19:23-26

9. where are you from and what is it famous for?

Ghana. We are known as very happy and friendly people and of course famous for our delicious food.

10. whats your greatest fear?

I don'T have any because if i trust in god he will take care of me and family family. So i don't have to worry about anything.


11. what's the one thing you like about fashion, love and blogging?

I think its the fact that you get to know other people and other blogs and also learn something of it.
As blogger you don't  have to hide from anything you can be yourself and express your fashion in your very own way.



Questions of Tania:

1. What made you start blogging?

I was taking part in an model contest and there i get to know some bloggers who i talked with and then all started.
 
2. What inspires you the most?
 Like i say everytime i get my inspiration from mostly everywhere. 
 Boho chic, hippie fashion, high classy looks love them all.



3. What is your dream job?
 Fashion blogger and stylist. No need to tell :)

4. Do you like to read blogs, or just look at the pictures?


I am the kind of person who really reads the post of my fellow bloggers. But sometimes I also just look on the pics and comment then because i don't always get the time to read everything but i try.



5. What would you love to see more of in the blogging community?


Mhmm.. more DIY's and reviews on products i also want to try.



6. If you could do anything you wanted for one day, what would you do?


Just to go shopping without thinking of money. Just spending it!



7. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be and why?


Broderick Hunter because he is so sympathetic and handsome as well but Beyonce and Riri also.


 8. What are you happiest doing?

Bloggin and spending time with my family.


9. What are the most inspirational blogs that you follow, and why?

J. Foxx of romeosfashionfix and Sherly of Shirely's Warderobe because they always have some good inspirational looks.


10.What do you do when you are not blogging?












I'm relaxin at home or going out shopping and eating with friends most of the time.


11.Which season do you love most, and why?

I love autmn because its not too cold and also not too warm as well.
I always lovedto wear scarfs, turbans and some cool boots.


And here are my Nominees:
 
1. Coco of Coco Colo
2. Jennifer of JEN NOIR 
3. Deborah of ......Oh Debow 
4. Motilayow of BLVCK OR SOMETHING 
5. Christie of DAY4PACE47
7. Olufunmi Lady Wannabe
8.  Daria of ddoubles
9. Franzi of ne regrette rien 
10. Obehi of twentie n flirtie 
11. Debbie of What Doffy Does


And here are the questions for my nominees:


1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
3. If you had the Chance to date an celebrity who would it be?
4. What is your blog about?
5. Where do you get your Inspiration to blog?
6. Do you prefer light or dark Outfits?
7. How would you describe yourself?
8. What's your favourite Food?
9. What's the craziest Thing you've ever done?
10. Do you have a fav fraqrance?
11. Who is your Idol?


Congrats ladies xx


Keep in touch:


Facebook // Instagram // MyStyleHit
 


No comments:

Post a Comment