Wednesday, November 5, 2014

OUTFIT: RUN DMC + MESH












// Blazer: Gina Tricot // Tee: Primark // Skirt: H&M // Boots: Boohoo // Ring: Bershka // Earrings: WE Fashion // 

Missed me already guys? .. Well I'm back with a new more classy outfit. Of course the colour black had to be the main colour, cause you know it's my favourite so I won't avoid rocking black (Even though my mum hates me for wearing black so often lol). 
Luckily a friend of mine moved to another place (still in town) and had too much clothes that won't even fit in her new home. So she deciced to give them away like I mean for a good cause. She made me really happy with all that stuff. Some of them even had the price tags still on it, well mostly every piece. I was the first one who went to her home of course to grab all the good stuffs before others do. I was able to get some fine and classy tops, leggins, pants, dresses, tons of skirts, jewerlies and even some coats. Salute to my friend Elsie, you really made me happy. God bless ya!

Let me tell you what I love about this look is that it's a still kinda summer look but still appropriate for autumn. I'm crazy about the mesh skirt as I've been honestly wanted one like this in forever and my girl blessed me with a brand new one finally. Also love the RUN DMC tee which is so cool and perfect for a cozy touch in a classy look. I've been also wearing it at home when I felt lazy which is most of the time lol. But I still wanted to save that tee for one of my outfit posts.

Which summer pieces will you still be rocking this autumn?

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment