Sunday, April 12, 2015

OUTFIT: WHAT I WORE TO CHURCH









// Kimono: Boohoo // Top: Gina Tricot // Pants & Sandals: H&M // Watch: Casio //

What a lovely day isn't it? The sun is up, it's warm outside which means time for some quality time outside. My family and I took fully advantage of this amazing weather and went eating (once again ..lol) after church.

I associate spring with sun, ice-cream, BBQ's, family time and of course colourful fashion. To me spring also is the season of comfiness. I mean only in spring (and summer) we're able to wear just a comfy playsuit with not too much of layering. Time to wrap all the autumn/winter stuff away and welcome the spring in full amount. 

Nevertheless, tomorrow I'm finally taking off to Hungary! Time is flying like real quick and I can even remember the day I booked my ticket which was months ago and now it's just one day left. I'm totally looking foward to celebrate my 20th birthday with my bestie and all the amazing architectures and sights Budapest has to offer.
I guess we'll probably be talking to each other in a week. But for those who can't wait to see impressions of my Budapest experience - don't worry I'll keep you posted on my social media accounts, esp. on Instagram. So if you aren't following me on Insta, make sure you do (here).

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment