Sunday, April 26, 2015

OUTFIT: WHAT I WORE TO CHURCH











// Tee & Pants: Monki // Sandals: H&M // Sunnies: Vintage // Watch: Casio //

I literally could get use to this weather. It's all warm and the wind is freshly blowing through my face and I finally get to spend more time outsides. 

However, to be honest I don't know what to talk about today so I'll just make it short.
Today I decided to add some pop of colors to my usual plain outfits. Since it is spring I feel like trying more things, challenging myself and create myself new. Don't get me wrong; I'll always love my plain and monochrome outfits but I think it's time to add some colors to it. I guess you've been all tired of seeing my monochrome looks right?

Anyways, with that beeing said I wish you all a great sunday and a wonderful, productive week ahead!

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment