Wednesday, May 27, 2015

EVENT: MAYBELLINE MAKE-UP NIGHT







With the amazing Slimani-Youtube family







It's been a while since I last spoke to you but the last days and weeks has been quite heavy on me. Rushing from appointment to appointment, home to work and so on. To be honest, I shouldn't be complaining of the amount of me beeing busy lately but sometimes it's tough. However, I myself choosed this lifestyle and knew what I would have to face but at the end of the day we all need some space to rest and quality time for ourselves as in staying in bed the whole day eating all kinds of sweets and candies. 

However, for those of you who follow me on Instagram, Facebook and now Snapchat (fabeautrends) know that 2 weeks ago I was at the Maybelline Make-Up Night to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Maybelline New York. It was a fun night with many many surprises, nice people and cool stuff. 
Personally, my highlight were the international celebrities who did a apperance at the event. Remember the gardener of Mrs. Solis back in the day from "Desperate Housewives"?! He was there too and literally made all the women go crazy, me including. I was able to get a very close shot of him (and the girlfriend) but though I was so close to him he still is so far. 
When I first got the invitation months ago there were things written like international celebrities are going to be there too, but apparently they didn't mentioned names which is why I literally gone crazy when Kelly Rowland showed up for a private concert. Like, how crazy is that? Always been a fan of her and her music but would have never thought of meeting her at such a event. Luckily, during her performance I was able to get a first row place where I danced like there's no tomorrow ..lol. Kelly and I also had a moment. I pulled my hand up and she walked right over to me, grabbed it and danced with me. I was like: Did this really happend? It did!

The food that was served there wasn't my favourite. They had these crazy mixes of peppermint with chocolate and olives which unfortunately was so disgusting that I literally had to throw it all out. But what I found delicious was the german fried sausages with mashed potatoes along with many drinks.

All in all, a fun night that I'll never forget. I mean, come on. I danced with Kelly!! Who can say that?!

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment