Monday, May 4, 2015

EVENT: SLENDERTONE WORKOUT












How you doin' guys? Happy new week & month!

About two weeks ago I was invited for a workout to try the new Slendertone ab belt.
Slendertone is a world leader in providing products that improve muscle tone and body shape. 
I'm usually not the kind of person who loves working out or in other words, I'm too lazy for it. Me and the gym are not quite the good friends. I used to do a lot of sports back in the day like, handball, athletics, volleyball even football. But things have changed ..

But when I heard of this particular product I needed to try it first then decide if I should continously use it or in the first place if it even works. 

The ab belts come with 99 intensity levels, 7 programmes and are rechargeable. Click (here) for a how-to use guide.

And let me tell you something, that workout was so hard and effective that even after 3 days I still had aching muscles, which probably means that I did everything right but I haven't felt so much pain in a while. But now that I own the ab belt myself I'll probably use it more often. In times like when I'm sitting on the couch minding my own business ..lol!

After working out we spent some time at the Vabali Spa where the workout also took place.

So, if you want flatter and more toned abs you should probably check out this fancy one (here).

Much Love xx


No comments:

Post a Comment