Friday, November 22, 2013

Geek meets Afroprint


Hey Guys!

As you all know im an african and i am proud to be.
We africans have our own fashion and culture.
We are mostly working with natural produts and colourful materials.
This was my outfit yesterday at work.

Hi ihr Lieben!

Wie ihr alle wisst bin ich ein Afro und natürlich stolz auf das, was ich bin.
Wir haben unsere eingene Mode und Kultur, wie jeder andere.
Wir arbeiten haupsächlich mit Materialen aus der Natur und sehr bunten Farben.
Das war mein Outfit gestern, womit ich die meiste Zeit im Büro leider saß.
 



I am so in love with that pants. The colours, material everthing is nice on it.
my absolutely favourite african piece.
Last summer i and my family made our holidays in Ghana (my motherland) and there someone designed this beautiful baggy for me. I am an quite casual person, thats why this pant is perfect for me and you can combinate it to mostly everything.

 Ich liebe den Stoff, die Farben und die Hose. Einfach alles !
Definitiv mein Lieblingsafrican Stück.
Ich habe mir die Hose letzten Sommer in Ghana machen lassen, nach meinen eigenen Vorstellungen.
Bin ja eher der lässige Typ, daher wollte ich eine Baggy daraus machen.
Kombinierbar zu fast allem.




African flair mixed with "geek"
You like it?

Feel free to follow n comment .. and have a nice weekend

xx Lori

Hat: Primark
Jacket: Bonprix
Top: H&M
Pant: handmade in ghana
Boots: H&M

Like this outfit on  http://www.mystylehit.de/alle-outfits/gender/frauen/geek-meets-afroprint/

No comments:

Post a Comment