Tuesday, November 18, 2014

OUTFIT: I'M WANGING!










// Sweater: Alexander Wang x HM // Maxiskirt: Primark // Boots: Boohoo // Headpiece: Ebay // Rings: Bershka //

Wow time's passing really quick and it's almost christimas, which means the years almost over. And I've been gone for too long too. Had to deal with several issues. First was that we were having bad rainy days lately and so I wasn't able to do any outdoor outfit pics. And whoaa the days have been really short this days. It literally gets dark before 5 pm which isn't even evening at all. 
Well and one issue too was that I had to deal with the fact of not having my own camera yet. It really sucks to be forced to depend on others. But I told myself that I'll order one soon since I've started working again.

However enough excuses for now!
'I'm Wanging' is the headline of todays post and yeah I finally was lucky enough to purchase one of H&M's this years collaboration with the New Yorker designer Alexander Wang that everyone was extremely hyping. The hype was real!
Nevertheless I saved myself from pushing and serious screming action by ordering my sweater online. I have to admit it wasn't easy though. You had to deal with beeing placed in a queue like the whole time. Once you made it through -at the end you had to wait again to get to the checkout. Horrible but worth it I guess.
First when I got my sweater and tried it on I honestly wasn't that impressed because it was too much oversized on the arm parts and really hard to handle for the daily life. But thank god with the right additional pieces that i put on for todays outfit I accepted to give it another shot and keep it.

Did you purchase pieces of the Alexander Wang x HM collection too? If yes, did you made the line or prefered the online way as well?

Much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment