Friday, August 14, 2015

THE LUST LIST #1




[Tip: Hover over the picture for info, click it to take you to item on store’s website.]  

 Happy Friyay guys!

Today I deciced to bring a new series to life. With this first post I'd love to launch my new weekly series "THE LUST LIST". It simply came into my mind while I was browsing through online-shops and came across very amazing bargains esp. for this summer season which I obviously couldn't hide from you guys. Sharing is caring right? And since the weather is quite sunny lately - why not give the last summer days a shot with new stuff?

Besides that, I mean who doesn't like to shop? ... Exactly my saying!

On today's list I picked some hot beachwear items. Such as monochrome & colorful bikinis and swimsuits with sexy shape, sandals (which I think are a must-have piece) So, if you don't own a pair yet - make sure you do! There's nothing about a comfy pair of gladiator sandals .. also we have on the list a kimono which basically is a go-to for the beach and of course a good pair of sunnies. I personally prefer the monochrome vibes. But for all of you who don't - simply click on the picture to get to the website and browse the shop yourself for additional stuff.
Last but not least, we have the flash tattoos. And who has been following me on Instagram, Facebook & Snapchat (fabeautrends) knows that I've been literally obsessed with those. While I'm writing I even have one on my hand. I just love the golden effect and they esp. look great on tanned skin. I was lucky enough to get my dosis during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week here in Berlin in one of the goodie bags but just check out the link I put on the pic for your own summer dosis.

Much Love xx 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment