Sunday, September 27, 2015

THE LUST LIST #5: COZY UP - IT'S AUTUMN (FINALLY!)




[Tip: Hover over the picture for info, click it to take you to item on store’s website.]

Hey y'all .. happy Sunday!

I'm back with a new Lust List series and this time I got you covered with all things autumn ..
As a matter of fact, autumn officially has made it's way towards us. I know I'm a lil late on that (four days to be exact) but would you imagine that I even haven't realized until now that my favourite season of all times officially celebrated it's come-back. Guess, I've been busy with other things lately, that's literally the only way I can explain ..

However, to be honest guys, I'm still on the look out for the perfect coat this season. When it comes to choosing the perfect coat I tend to be a lil too picky. I mean, it's my favourite season and I want to do everything right to show that as well. Of course, I'm going to stay loyal to the monochrome vibe so you can expect shades like black, white, grey & even camel. Camel is just a timeless shade and ain't nothing wrong about the good 'ol camel coat right?! I already own a camel coat but I been kinda getting bored of the same look. Time for a hook-up!
I've already been browsing through tons of websites to find that one (or more) coat and so far I can tell, that there are loads of amazing ones out there but in my mind, something tells me if I purchase those things now they're going to end up in sales anyway or there will be a big discount or whatever coming up. Clearly, I don't want to miss on that. I hope that makes sense to you .. This fear of missing on a great opportunity when it comes to buying new expensive stuff from the past literally is following me until now.

With that being said, I'm ready to face all the hopefully soon coming up sales .. lol

Have a lovely rest weekend guys!

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment