Monday, July 25, 2016

MBFWB: LOOK ONE











// Crop Top & Pants: Monki // Leather Jacket & Boots, Cap: H&M //

It's been a while you guys since I last been real chatty on the blog. Where shall I start?! ..
I guess, being torned between the blog and uni is no new news to you. To be honest I do not have that much to tell since I'm spending most of my time in Frankfurt studying and now that I'm facing my last exam for this semester only on friday makes me go through a lot of feelings. Business Administration should not be underestimated! I've did it once at the beginning but luckily came back to senses and realized if I really want it to work - I need to put way more effort in!

Anyways, on my previous post about my highlights of fashion week (here) I promised to show you the looks I wore attending all those fashion shows. This look right here was my look one and let me tell you guys it was so comfy. I always try my best to wear something comfy since I know that I'm going to be stucked quite the day in my outfits. So there's a lot of outfit preps included beforehand.
However, how do you like the pictures?  I personally am in love.
Luckily, my partner in crime Samah and I were pleased to be having Vadim our photographer who shot us throughout the whole week. He surely is an amazing photographer. I'll link his facebook page down below ..

Hope you get to enjoy this summerly weather more than I do guys ..

Much Love xx


Pictures & Edit: Vadim Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment