Friday, April 24, 2015

EVENT: PRESS DAYS AW 15


K - MB agency














absolution  PR







 BOLD agency











Styleheads agency

 



// Blazer & Top: Gina Tricot // Short Pants: H&M // Sneaker: Nike // Watch: Casio //

Major photoblast, I know but this is what press days is all about. 

Press days are twice a year for 2 days over here in Berlin and esp. journalists, bloggers, people from magazines and fashion interested people can visit all the german pr agencies for small talks, inside scoop on new collections, new brands and delicious finger food.

To be honest this was my first time attending the press days since I missed the last ones last year so I made sure that I'll be attending this year and won't pass the date. Due to my vacation I was only able to attend the second day of press days. So, my girl Samah and I made a list of which agencies to visit and so on. There are like 30 or even more agencies who are open for this occassion. Which means we needed to make up our mind and pick out just a few agencies to visit and which to skip. But never mind those that we couldn't visit we'll surely visit later on this year.

Our first stop was at K-MB agency who have lot of brands to offer like: Bershka, American Apparel, Sleek, Vans and so on.

Second stop: absolution Pr with brands like Valmano, Marc Stone, Reno and so on.

Next stop: BOLD agency which somehow was my favourite because they had those great tacos that are literally to die for. I even ordered twice and almost went for a third time but blame it on our short schedule. The presented brands and labels that were at this agency were: BLK DNM, Casio, Forever 21, Mavi and many more. Besides a photobooth they also had a fortune teller. What a great idea right?

Our last stop was at Styleheads agency with brands like: Slendertone, beats by dr. dre., JD sports, Smiley and many more. The girls over there were just so cute and lovely. Can't wait to visit again!

Well, this was pretty much all that we came up doing that day and I hope that next time we'll get to visit even more.

Have you ever been to any kind of these events?

Happy weekend! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment