Friday, May 5, 2017

OUTFIT: PUMA X FENTY
















// Fenty by Rihanna Top & Sneaker: Foot Locker Europe (click & click) // Pants: H&M // Choker: Lamoda //

Happy Friday guys!

I'm back with yet another outfit post as I promised you guys. This time my friends at Foot Locker's were kind enough to send me a few pieces of the limited spring edition by Rihanna Fenty.

Let me tell you guys, I'm so digging this look. Olive has always been one of my fav's which made me even happier that the Fenty collection covered up so many of those shades. If you haven't check the collection out already .. you better do so!
I mean, I have to support RiRi! Been a fan since day one and finally even manage to see her at her ANTI concert last year in Hamburg. Front row guys and she killed it.

And no .. those photos aren't photoshoped into this location. I really did climb up the top of a building to get up there. Well, not literally haha. Merely through a deck window from a friends place.
I enjoyed the scene like so much but on the other hand was terrified to be at the very top and see all those small heads from above. Crazy!

I thought I should do another #LustList for the upcoming summer season as I've been craving too many styles and pieces. Will get to that soon. What do you think?

Happy weekend until then ..

Much Love xx




Pics by @stillinstallation
Edits by me

No comments:

Post a Comment