Wednesday, March 4, 2015

EVENT: FASHION MEETS BEAUTY BRUNCH FEAT. JACKS BEAUTY X SOCCX














I actually can smile in pictures but just not when I'm called to ..








// Shirt: Amsterdam // Pants: soccx // Boots: H&M //

Hey everyone! First of all happy new month. Time's like rushing real quick and I can't believe that this year is almost over in just 9 months. Crazy!!

However on monday I was invited for a Pre-Opening Brunch at Jacks Beauty at Bikini Berlin in collaboration with soccx a women fashion brand.
I personally love to get out to such events cause it's always fun and you get to meet so many nice people from the same industry. As you can see there was quite the foodie blast and that's not even all, there was much more than you see here. I guess I was more busy eating than actually taking pictures lol! The food was just soo good. Loved it!

After all the eating we got into hair & make-up where we got a really nice pampering from head to toe. I decided to go for a natural make-up since I don't like doing much with my face. Loved the bronzing tones on my face. I also got to choose one piece from soccx to wear for a following shoot at the roof of the building after the make-over. I picked up this tight, slighty baggy pants which was a perfect fit for my monochrome vibe going on in my outfit.

You already might seen me way too often in my black plateau boots that I've been wearing in forever recently (e.g here) and here's the white one which after seeing the results of the pictures, could possibly be my everyday booties. Like aren't they just georgous? And I can't believe that I got these stunners at H&M at the sales for like 20€. These booties can definetely keep up with Jeffrey Campbell or similar brands right?

Anyways I wish you much joy and positivity for this week and month.

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment